Saturday, January 17, 2009

Greater is He


Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. (1 John 4:4)


I am having trouble writing tonight. I feel like the dam has broken on me and my family. We are as busy physically and spiritually as we have ever been. We are excited that God is on our side and will fight for us and give us strength.


It is wonderful to know that I serve a big God who loves me. It is wonderful to know that no difficulty or hardship is too big for Him. There is nothing going on that He does not know about, care about, and will use to bring me closer to Him and to bring glory to His worthy name. That is pretty much all I can write tonight. God's graciousness deserves a blog post or two. Thank you God for your power and strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment