Sunday, January 11, 2009

Reality. :-)

So todays post is about reality. The reality that I am tired, physically, mentally, and spiritually. The reality that I have Satan on everyside accusing, condemning, and decieving me. The reality that I have many troubles and am REALLY in trouble if God will not help me. The reality that Christ said He would always be with me even to the end of the world. The reality that He, for sure, will not leave. The reality that I will always have Him and He will always want me (it makes everyday a miracle). Yay!

I hope you get a nap today! Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Grace! (this is Grace Chambers, right?)

    Thanks so much for your sweet comment on our blog.:-)
    I've enjoyed reading some of your blog posts here too! They are really good and very encouraging to me.:-) I miss you, Grace! May the Lord continue using you to touch the live of others for His Kingdom.:-)

    Much love,
    Meagan Feeny

    ReplyDelete