Tuesday, January 6, 2009

One Day At A Time

Today my youngest brother taught me about Twitter and Blogspot. I thought I would try it out. Feel like I have a lot to share, but am not sure if it would be useful or even interesting. :-) Still it WILL be fun for me. So here it goes.

I am so glad my parents named me Grace. Not only is it a popular name now (oh yea!) but also it reminds me of the grace of God in my life and how desperate I am for His grace.
Today I shared the gospel with two very young Jehovah's Witness'. I was extremely disturbed in my spirit. From what I understood they claimed that Jesus is a god but not the Almighty God. They say that Jesus is the Son of God and therefore not God. This is wicked heresy, to say that Jesus is anything less than God is blasphemy. Jesus said in John 10:30 that he and God are One. Right after the Jews picked up stones and tried to stone him, why? Because He equated Himself with God. The Jews were Jehovah's Witness', they didn't believe Jesus was God either, but that is what He testified to, and that is what He said He was. Since He isn't able to lie, I can know that He is God. At first all of this questioning of God's truthfulness disturbed me into shaking and nausea, but Gods grace on my life is incomparable. With His truth He brings peace, and wicked men/women or evil lies have no part with Him. As those verses in chapter 10 of John say He will keep me because He is greater than all. He will not lose one of His sheep. This is God's grace on my life. How good it is! To God be the glory great things He has done, is doing and will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment